Translate

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Zoning Out

 

My college roommate was always telling me that I was too tense. He offered to give me a massage but it just seemed a little weird to have him touching me.

One day after a rough game of football I finally agreed to the massage. He was mumbling to himself as he rubbed my shoulders. I began to feel the tension slip from my body. 

I was almost dozing off as he began to massage my breasts. It felt so good it didn't occur to me to ask why I had breasts.

I was shocked when I orgasmed, now completely awake. "Wow," he said. "You really zoned out."

I wondered if he knew that I had cum. It was so embarrassing. I guess that's why I never let him give me a massage before, I thought. 

"That massage was magical," I said.

He smiled, "I knew you would like it. Let's get ready for dinner." 

No comments:

Post a Comment