Translate

Thursday, March 25, 2021

You're Pretty

 

I was surprised when my work rival, Steve, invited me over to his house for dinner. He was always complaining that the boss liked me better and that I was a suck up. I didn't really care as long as I was landing the big clients and caching in.

He offered me a drink when I arrived and immediately started talking about putting our differences behind us. It sounded like he was finally beginning to mature. Then he said something that really through me for a loop. I had to ask him to repeat himself.

"You're really pretty," he said. 

I was confused. Was Steve gay? Was that what the tension had been the last few years. Then I noticed my hands getting smaller and my nails longer. I was turning into a girl. "What did you put into my drink?" I asked.

"It's a reality shaping potion," he said. "Whatever I say becomes reality." As if to prove it, he said, "That tight dress and those heels are hot."

Sure enough my clothes changed as he had described them. I started to run for the door but fell, not used to the shoes.

He laughed. "You don't want to leave yet." And just like that I didn't want to leave. "You're perfectly comfortable in your new body." I stood up and realized I could now walk in the heels. "I could alter your mind to forget about the old you," he said. "But what fun would that be. Why don't you come over and give me a blow job. I'm sure it will be amazing. And don't worry, you will love my dick."

As I began sucking his cock, I thought about how I was going to be getting revenge. I also thought about how much I loved his cock. All I needed was a little patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment