Translate

Thursday, March 25, 2021

A Friend in Need

 

My friend Steve is an amazing guy. He's smart, funny, athletic and even good looking. He should be able to get any girl he wants. Unfortunately, he is paralyzed by fear in the presence of a girl even remotely cute. He is so shy that he barely speaks in class and all the girls think he's an idiot.

I offered to help him get over his fear by take one of those pink pills they advertise on the internet that transform you into a girl. I was surprised at hot I was as a girl. My tits were huge. 

Steve and I have been hanging out all day at this parents' house. I thought he would be super shy since I'm clearly a hot girl, but I guess knowing I'm his buddy meant he didn't really notice the change.

I decided that I needed to step it up a bit and prove to him that I was all girl now. First I took off my top, then my bra. I could see him getting more and more nervous as I undressed. Then I said, "Okay, dude. Now it's your turn to undress." I figured if we were both naked he would get used to the girl thing that much faster.

He cautiously undressed and I could see that he had a huge boner. "Damn, dude, you're hung!" I realized that what was making him nervous was that he always had a boner around girls and his dick was so big he was afraid people would notice. 

I dragged Steve into the shower determined to relieve some of that tension. I could sense some tension of my own that needed releasing too. What are friends for if not to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment