Translate

Thursday, March 25, 2021

What do you think?

 

When my buddy Steve and I were in college we talked a lot about what it would be like to use bodysuits. We were never very popular with the ladies. 

When we moved to New York and got jobs we decided finally splurge on a couple suits. Apparently somebody screwed up at the factory because we got two completely different suits from the ones we ordered. We laughed when we opened the package and saw the suits. The label on one said, "Black man, big dick" and the other, "Hot blonde, tight pussy."

We both wanted to try the black man suit so we flipped a coin. I got the girl, which really weirded me out. I was sitting on the bed when Steve walked in with the suit on. He dropped his towel revealing the biggest cock I had ever seen. 

"What do you think?" Steve asked?

I didn't say a word. I just opened my legs and smiled. He knew exactly what I meant. I have a feeling we are going to be keeping these suits. No point in wasting money shipping them back.


No comments:

Post a Comment