Translate

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

When the Great Shift Happened

 

My friend Steve was affected by the Great Shift and was still having trouble getting used to me being a girl. 

"So, John, you never told me where you were when the Shift occurred," asked Steve.

I thought back to that night and smiled. "I was in the bathroom at the Black Cat Club."

He laughed, "That must have been weird, reaching down for your cock and finding it missing. I hope it wasn't too stressful."

"The change hit me pretty hard, I have to say. I was there in the bathroom screaming for a minute, then I just let go and tried to enjoy the ride."

"Do you ever have thoughts about men?" Steve asked. "That would be strange."

"I think I could get used to the idea," I replied. "If I met the right guy." I wondered how long it would take for Steve to get up the courage to ask me out. Otherwise, I was going to have to make the first move.

No comments:

Post a Comment