Translate

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Trait Swap App


“How does this feel?” I was stroking Steve’s cock as he lay back in the bed moaning. It seemed like a good sign but I didn’t have any experience working another guy’s cock. 

My friend Steve and found this new app that would swap 10 traits of the user. I guess we should have reviewed the settings more carefully because gender and race were some of the traits that could change. I went from fat Asian teen to brunette chick. Steve ended up an athletic black man. 

The changes lasted 24 hours and could be extended if you purchased the app. At first the thought seemed crazy but the more I worked Steve’s new cock the more tempted I became. I wonder if the app also changed my
Sexual orientation because I really want to taste this cock. 


No comments:

Post a Comment