Translate

Thursday, March 25, 2021

No Complaints

My girlfriend always complained when I asked for anal sex. I told her that other girls I dated loved it. We had a big argument about it last night so I was surprised when Katt suggested we give it a go tonight. She handed me a coin and asked me to flip it. On one side was a female figure and on the other a man. When I flipped the coin the female figure was face up. I asked if that meant she was going to be okay receiving anal. She said that I misunderstood the coin toss. Since I had gotten the female figure, I was the one receiving tonight. Before I could say anything our spirits flew from our bodies into that of the other person. I was surprised how quickly I got used to Katt's body. And when we finally got around to anal I was still loving it. No complaints on my end. Bring it on sweetie!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment