Translate

Thursday, March 25, 2021

It's My Thing

"What do you mean, you have a magic cock?" I asked my new roommate, Steve. 

"It's my thing," he replied. 

Everybody at Wizarding School had an innate talent, something they were born with. That's what got them into the school. Mine was teleportation, which was pretty cool and powerful. I had never heard of a magic cock though.

"How does it work?" I asked.

"Well," he replied. "I would have to show you. You cool with that?"

Now I was curious. "Sure," I replied.

Steve smiled as he dropped his pants. The school administrators forbade him from using his power unless he had express permission, which he now had. He knew that once his roommate got a taste of his cock that he would be back for more. This was going to be a great year.

When John finished transforming into a girl he knelt down and took Steve's in his mouth. He had never tasted anything so good.





No comments:

Post a Comment