Translate

Thursday, March 25, 2021

A Little Advice

Never tell a coven of witches that they’re a bunch of cocksuckers, unless, of course, you like sucking cock yourself. 

My three buddies and I were at a bar and they were being dicks as usual. Some women told them to back off which just made them ramp up the testosterone. They told the women that, as a general rule, they didn’t take advice from cocksuckers. 

One of the women replied, “Then I guess you won’t be taking your own advice from now on.” 

We weren’t sure what she meant but something about her made it sound like a real threat. I said, “Hey guys, let’s get out of here.” When I looked back for my friends I saw three hot chicks where they had been standing. I tried to get them to leave but they didn’t remember me and were hitting on some huge black guys. I hurried out of the bar before something happened to me. I sure hope my friends don’t do something else they will regret. 

No comments:

Post a Comment