Translate

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Rivals

Sweet revenge. Steve was my rival at work. He was married to the boss’s daughter so he got cut a lot of slack. When he got the promotion I was up for, I had finally had enough. I decided to bring him down a notch or two. 

I bought the hottest bodysuit I could find. I knew Steve loved blondes and there was no way he could resist this one. I was going to get him into a compromising position and blackmail him. I would own him. 

Everything was going well. I let him picked me up at a bar. He took me to a hotel room and was all over me. 

I had my recording the encounter. When he asked me for a blowjob and I knew I had him. I was about to grab my phone and run for the door when he said, “Come on John. I know you want to.” He knew it was me. In the end I was the one was blackmailed. Whenever he felt the urge I got a call and we met in the hotel. I have to admit that I came to enjoy it. He wasn’t such a bad guy after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment