Translate

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Challenge of Wills


In the wizard of world you were either screwing or screwed. I prided myself on a perfect record of screwing other wizards in the Challenge of Wills. I also had a bit of a reputation for humiliating the competition. I ordered them to transform into women and then do nasty things. The memory scarred some of the older wizards who didn’t like my methods. 

Apparently the wizards got together and hired a ringer to come in and teach me a lesson. He won the Challenge and I submitted. Rather than fight the transformation I embraced it. As a result I maintained free will in female form. I may have been a woman but I still dominated my competitor. I left he begging for more and agreeing to help me get revenge on the wizards who hired him. This is so much fun I may keep this form. I’m more powerful than ever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment