Translate

Friday, March 26, 2021

Lucky Me


My mom was giving me shit about my grades and how I needed to do more work around the house. I told her that that was women’s work. Boy, she really lost it. She said I didn’t appreciate it how lucky I was and wished I could understand how hard she worked. 

Apparently her wish was granted because I found myself in her body. She didn’t seem to be in my body though, I was the same little shit I had always been. I was struggling with the cooking and cleaning all week and finally called moms friend Steve to come over and help out on the weekend. Mom said he was a big help. 

When the old me left to hang out with friends on Saturday Steve showed up. Instead of helping with the laundry as I expected he stripped me down and started fucking me. 

Being my mom really is hard but it’s also a pretty good ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment