Translate

Monday, March 22, 2021

Transformation Spell

 

"What the hell, Steve? I told you not to change me into a girl again."

Ever since Steve completed Transformation Class at Wizarding High, he used his new found power to transform his roommate, John, into a girl. Steve convinced John that the only way to turn back was to have sex. John still hadn't figured out that it was a lie since he hadn't taken the class yet. 

"Sorry, bro," replied Steve. "My parents are in town tonight and I promised to bring my girlfriend with me to dinner."

"You don't have a girlfriend," screamed John.

"That's the problem," said Steve. "I kinda told them you were my girlfriend or, at least, this version of you. They've already seen your picture so I can't ask someone else. Please, this will be the last time."

John reluctantly agreed, but what neither of them knew was that the transformation would become permanent after sex with the same guy twice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment