Translate

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Star Crossed

 

Being a limo driver sucks. You drive rich assholes around all day and watch them living lives you can only dream of. My bosses son was the biggest asshole of all. He would get drunk and have sex in the back of the limo all the time. I had to pretend not see anything and then I had to clean up the mess. 
One night I was standing outside the car smoking a cigarette while he went at it with his latest conquest. I looked up at a bright, twinkling star and said, “I wish I could have a life like that.”
My wish must have been granted because a moment later I was in the backseat fucking like a rabbit. But instead of being in the body of the bosses son, I was the chick riding his thick cock. I came at that moment and felt him come too. He wasn’t such a bad guy after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment