Translate

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Freaking Hot

 

I hated my gym teacher, Steve, and I am sure the feeling was mutual. He loathed the smart kids and played favorites with jocks. If it weren't for gym class I would have had straight As. Instead I had a stupid C that was going to kill my chances of getting into an Ivy League college.

My favorite teacher was Ms. Katts. She was the math teacher and she was also super hot. I knew that Coach Steve had a thing for her, heck every guy in the school did. I figured Ms. Katts might be able to convince Coach Steve to change my grade, but I didn't think she would go for it. She was too much of a straight shooter for that.

My options were limited so I borrowed a device my dad was working on that would allow me to remotely control another person's body. I slipped on the headset and then flipped the switch. Immediately I was sitting in Ms. Katt's math class after school. Her body was so freaking hot!

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to explore it because the transfer only lasted a couple hours. I hurried down to Steve's office next to the gym. He had the place decked out like a bachelor pad. He acted like such a player.

When I walked into Steve's office he didn't seem surprised to see me at all. "You're early," he said, which freaked me out a bit. He was expecting her. Before I could say anything he was locking the door and had his hands all over me. My mind wanted to fight him but the body was eager. I don't even remember taking off my panties, but somehow we were on the couch and I was riding him. The whole thing passed in a blissful blur. 

An hour later I staggered out of his office and back to Ms. Katt's classroom. I hadn't mentioned the grade at all. I figured that gave me an excuse to try again the next day and perhaps the day after that. I planned on being very patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment