Translate

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Incredible!

 

Every year my buddy, Steve, and I entered the costume competition at the big comic book convention and every year we bombed, even though we put hours into our outfits. This year I vowed to win.

I scoured the internet for ideas but all the blogs said the same thing. The only way to win was to be a hot girl with a tight outfit. Undeterred, I tracked down a witch who claimed to be able to make dreams come true. 

The witch agreed to help me win, but it was going to require a complete makeover. I told her I was all in. I was hoping for the Superman look, but I would have settled for Peter Parker. Instead, I got the Incredibles look.

I'm really excited for everyone to see my costume this year. Steve will be surprised too. I told him to dress as Frozone. The witch gave me a bonus pendant that would transform him into a Frozone match for me. It would only last a day, but at least we could get pics with all the fans together. And at night he can help me out of my costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment