Translate

Sunday, March 26, 2023

What you wish for


My friends and I were walking home from school late one evening and we saw a shooting star. I asked Steve what he would wish for. He said he always wanted to have sex when the girl squirted. Brad and I agreed that would be a great wish. Apparently three simultaneous wishes did the trick because we immediately found ourselves in Steve’s basement having sex. At least Steve and Brad were fucking a girl. For some reason I ended up the girl. I wanted yell at Steve to stop fucking me but Brad stuck his dick in my mouth. I grabbed Brads dick to pull it out when I felt my body spasm and I squirted all over the place. It was so intense. We kept going at for a long time after that. When the guys both came they began to wonder I was. I was embarrassed at first to admit I was the one fucking them but they were thrilled. I guess the wish worked out after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment