Translate

Monday, April 5, 2021

Screamer

 

I couldn’t wait to tap some Asian pussy when I landed in Thailand. I had been warned to be on guard to avoid being taken advantage as a foreigner. 

I was walking down the street in Bangkok and an old woman motioned me inside to check out the girls. I wasn’t ready to pick one but she promised me the best fuck of my life or my money back. How could I say no?

Well, it was the best fuck but I decided to be a dick and asked for my money back. She smiled and said I should give her another chance. If I didn’t scream with pleasure the next time I could leave no questions asked. 

I couldn’t imagine screaming during sex. It was ridiculous so I said yes. 

I got unaddressed and waited. I was shocked when a guy walked in. I was like, what the fuck? Then I looked down and I was a girl. I tried to explain that there was a mistake but was speaking Thai and he didn’t understand. He just spun me around and started ducking my pussy. 

I screamed more than once that day. I’m now one f the Madame's best girls. We get along fine though I’m thinking of settling down with one of the rich Americans. They have the biggest cocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment