Translate

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Pressing issues

I was having sex with my girlfriend when the Great Shift happened. I was pressuring her to give me a blowjob, sticking my dick in her face and generally being an asshole. 

Next thing I know I’m on my knees with a dick pressed against my lips. She ended up in my body. We didn’t know about the Shift at the time. I though I was being punished for pressuring her for a blow job. 

I agreed to give her a blowjob thinking it would change us back. It didn’t work but it did help me become more comfortable in my new body pretty fast. Katts says I’m a better cocksucker than she ever was. That’s definitely true. 

I’m going to be sad to break up with her but I know I can find a hotter guy than my old self and definitely a bigger cock. Time for some more changes around here. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment